Join us for TigerFest presented by Oakland University on Saturday, January 23 at Comerica Park.
All fans who attend will receive a TigerFest scarf, courtesy of FOX Sports Detroit.
In order to accommodate as many autograph requests as possible, please adhere to the following guidelines:
1. There will be several autograph areas located throughout Comerica Park at TigerFest.
One area will be designated as a "Kids Only" autograph line. Only children (14 and under) will be allowed to acquire a signature at this location. Parents or guardians are allowed to accompany their child in line, but will not be allowed to have an item autographed. All other autograph guidelines apply.
The following autograph policy (2 through 7) will apply to all other autograph areas at TigerFest.
2. Player autograph schedules will not be announced in advance.
3. At least one Tigers personality will be in attendance at each open autograph area during TigerFest from 10:00 AM-4:50 PM.
4. While in line in an autograph area, each fan will receive a ticket distributed for that specific location and session. This ticket entitles the fan to a signature from each player participating in that particular session. Once all tickets have been distributed for the current session, tickets for the next session will begin to be distributed. Once fans receive a ticket, they are required to remain in line until they reach the autograph table.
5. Following each autograph session, the line will be temporarily halted in order to place new personalities at each of the open autograph areas. The line will then resume movement as normal.
6. If an autograph area reaches maximum capacity, autograph lines will be temporarily closed for fan safety. When this occurs, fans will be directed to other TigerFest activities or autograph areas throughout Comerica Park. Reopening of closed autograph areas and continued distribution of tickets will resume when instructed by Detroit Tigers management. The Tigers appreciate your cooperation with this policy.
7. Fans in need of special assistance to participate in the autograph line process should ask an event staff representative, crowd manager or autograph volunteer for assistance. All fans requiring special assistance will be the final autograph recipients at the conclusion of each session. Only the guest requiring special assistance and one companion will receive an autograph per session.
• All personalities have been instructed to sign only one item per person.
• Please have your selected item ready for signature.
• No personalization and/or inscriptions, please.
• The following items are not allowed for signature:
• Unmarked, plain paper (i.e. index card, stationary, etc.)
• The Tigers reserve the right to deny any item inappropriate for signature
• Please be courteous to other fans and refrain from taking posed photos