Attention Runners; Enjoy a Tigers game, get a special Tigers T-shirt and help two great running organizations!Each ticket package includes:
- Upper Box Infield or Upper Reserved Ticket
- A donation to your choice of the CRIM Fitness Foundation or "Girls On The Run"
About the CRIM foundation:
In August of 1977, Michigan House Speaker Bobby Crim and his assistant Lois Craig launched the first Bobby Crim 10 Mile Road Race. Little did they know that they were embarking on a journey that would change the City of Flint forever! In the 37 years since those first days as a race organization, the Crim Fitness Foundation has evolved into a highly regarded 501(c) 3 non-profit organization impacting the lives of thousands. The Crim Fitness Foundation is committed to serving a leadership role in advancing the national agenda for improving health in our nation's communities.
About Girls on the Run:
Mission: We inspire girls to be joyful, healthy and confident using a fun, experience-based curriculum which creatively integrates running.
Vision: We envision a world where every girl knows and activates her limitless potential and is free to boldly pursue her dreams.
We strive to:
- Recognize our power and responsibility to be intentional in our decision making
- Embrace our differences and find strength in our connectedness
- Express joy, optimism and gratitude through our words, thoughts and actions
- Nurture our physical, emotional and spiritual health
- Lead with an open heart and assume positive intent
- Stand up for ourselves and others